Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Funding in Central Hawkes Bay


I put some of my donkey cards up on Trademe a couple of nights ago and have a couple of watchers so hopefully they'll sell. I retail them myself for NZ $3.50 each which I think isn't too high. I tend to get a shock when I see the prices of cards in book stores as they seem terribly expensive.
A friend rang yesterday telling me about an article in the Central Hawkes Bay Mail about a scheme the local council has for funding art projects within the community. She was keen to ring the woman in charge and ask about it but I stalled as I wanted to read about it myself. Now of course I have to be the one who rings and I'm not good at that sort of thing. I was wondering if they would fund a solo exhibition? Well they can only say no so I'll bite the bullet and call.

No comments: