Friday, April 07, 2006

Finally photos


Finally got my photos developed with shots of the Mystic Mermaids exhibition. I was having problems with my camera on setting up day but it just turned out that the batteries needed replacing. However it did mean I only got a couple of pictures. The first shows my end of the exhibition with the Patchwork cats (they look so tiny) and also the other animal paintings.

The second image is my friend Judy's wire and bead sculpture including her seashore lamp and nearly life size mermaids. I was unable to get a photo of the window area where her jewellery and a couple of other items were displayed.

This week I finished off four tiny cat brooches. I am meant to be doing the Creative Fibre Festival in Napier in two weeks but am having a slight panic as I feel I'm behind with preparation.

No comments: