Thursday, March 06, 2008

Leaf


Last week Helen took a digital photo of a leaf drawing (A3 size)that I had completed as part of my Learning Connexion course. Yesterday at art she gave me a print which I am happy to have as the picture was too large to fit on my scanner. Makes me want to return to doing more drawing as I used to in my teens.

Some good news was that I received a cheque for two patchwork cat brooches I had sent to Quiltworks in Waipukurau. Donna suggested I make more for the shop so I will get onto these after I've moved. Also a drawing called "Rat Watching" that I did for my other blog sold on Trademe last night for the grand total of......one dollar! I would have only thrown it away otherwise so at least it's something plus the purchaser wants me to sign it.

No comments: