Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Date For Festival Confirmed

Suffering from a headcold this week- winter's last little gift before it ends later this week. Haven't felt like doing much else but reading in the sun.

Last week the date for my day at The Craftsman was confirmed. I will be painting there on the 24th September 2006 between 11am and 2.00pm which is the last day of the Hawkes Bay Spring Festival. For further information Bob and Maureen can be contacted at 169 Gloucester Street, Taradale, Napier Ph.06-844-7514.

I took some of my small paintings into The Flying Pig Gallery in Napier to see if the owner could give me a better idea about pricing them. She suggested selling them in sets may be a better option, the tiger head one in particular she felt would be good in an endangered species series. Anyway I have repriced all my recent paintings and they're for sale on Passion For Paint.

No comments: